Maruti Suzuki added a new range-topping model in the Wagon R’s lineup – the VXI+, priced at Rs 4.69 lakh (ex-showroom, New Delhi). The Wagon R VXI+ is offered in both manual and automatic transmission (Automated Manual Transmission).
Mr R. S. Kalsi, executive director, marketing and sales, Maruti Suzuki India Limited said: “Wagon R has had a phenomenal journey since its launch. Maruti Suzuki has delivered over 19 lakh Wagon R. The Wagon R VXI+ has been introduced to meet customer demands, who have desired for more style, along with comfort, convenience and advanced safety features. The Wagon R VXI+ defines unique design interventions both on the interiors as well as exteriors. It would strengthen the Wagon R brand and help to enhance Maruti Suzuki’s market share.”
It looks like that the Wagon R Vxi+ replaces the Stingray in the model line-up. Here are some of the distinctive features of this variant-
- Front and rear design borrowed from the Stingray. Including, the dual barrel projector headlights, clear lens, grille and the bumper.
- New 14-inch gunmetal alloy wheels, again lifted from the Stingray
- New Midnight Blue paint scheme in the Wagon R’s line-up, which was exclusively offered with the Stingray previously.
Interior in one area where the Wagon R Vxi stands apart from the Stingray. The Vxi continues with the dual-tone layout instead of the all-black dashboard of Stingray. However, the panel inserts are piano black instead of silver ones on the lower variants. On the safety front, the dual airbags and ABS with EBD are available as an extra option. The car continues to use the three-pot 1.0-litre engine that pumps out 68PS of power and 90Nm of torque. Check out the variant-wise pricing-
Latest posts by Siddharth Sharma (see all)
- Toyota Yaris Priced at Rs 8.75 lakh - May 21, 2018
- Bosch Developing Motorcycle Crash Prevention Thrusters - May 18, 2018
- New Honda Amaze Launched at Rs 5.60 lakh (Introductory price) - May 16, 2018