↓↓ 43 Motorcycle riding quotes ↓↓
Motorcycle culture is something that riders enjoy no matter how different they are in terms of religion, gender, language, race, or skin color. Motorcycles are fun and it’s a fact. I found some good motorcyclist quotes and felt like sharing with you all.
“A motorcycle is like a drug but it doesn’t clog your arteries, impair your brain function, or send you to a rehabilitation centre. Plus, it’s completely legal (if you have a licence).” Yeah, that was my creation haha.
Motorcycling is an amazing lifestyle that needs to be celebrated once in a while. One way to do this is through sharing one of these more popular motorcycle riding quotes:
1) “Doesn’t matter what you ride, give respect to get respect”- Anonymous
2) “Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery; Ride and live today”- Anonymous
3) “If you want to be happy for a day, drink.
If you want to be happy for a year, marry.
If you want to be happy for a lifetime, ride a motorcycle.”- Anonymous
4) “You don’t stop riding when you get old, you get old when you stop riding.”- Anonymous
5) “Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass: it’s about learning how to ride in the rain!”- Anonymous
6) “A bike on the road is worth two in the shed.”- Anonymous
7) “You are on your own. You are not protected by two tons of steel, rubber, foam padding and safety glass. Neither are you steering two tons of guided missile toward other cars, people and property. If you are prepared to accept the responsibility of your own actions, then motorcycling can be both safe and thrilling. Riding is an art as well as a craft and no amount of explanation can take the place of experience.
― Theresa Wallach, Easy Motorcycle Riding, 1970
8) “It wasn’t until I went to college and I got my first motorcycle that I understood the thrill of speed.”
― Vin Diesel
9) “I look my best when i take my helmet off after a long motorcycle ride. I have a glow and a bit of helmet hair.”
― Eric Bana
10) “Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly.”
11) “The older I get, the faster I was. There are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers.”― Evel Knievel
12) “All girls like guys who are tough. Obviously, riding a motorcycle – I don’t want to say that there’s a bad boy quality – but there’s definitely a tough and macho thing about a guy who rides a motorcycle and that element of danger. That’s really sexy.”
― Marisa Miller
13) “You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!”
― Dan Aykroyd
14) “That is why, as soon as I felt a real attraction for my first passion which was the motorcycle, and in spite of the danger it could represent, they encouraged me.”
― Jacky Ickx
15) “A motorcycle functions entirely in accordance with the laws of reason, and a study of the art of motorcycle maintenance is really a miniature study of the art of rationality itself.”
― Robert M. Pirsig
16) “Young riders pick a destination and go… Old riders pick a direction and go.”- Anonymous
17) “Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.”- Anonymous
18) “If you can still hear your fears, drop a gear”- Anonymous
19) “Riding is bike is like an art, something you do because you feel something inside.”- Valentino Rossi
20) “The reason I’m drawn to it is – both the off-road racing and the motorcycles on the track – it takes a lot for me to quiet my brain and anything that requires 100% of my attention and focus I find very soothing and that is the closest I get to being content.”- Dax Shepard
21) “When I’m riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive. When I stop riding my motorcycle, I’m glad to be alive.”- Neil Peart
22) “Sometimes your Knight is shiny armour turns out to be a biker in dirty leathers.”- Anonymous
23) “Take a journey, soar like an eagle, there are so many roads to explore, so little time.”- Anonymous
24) “A long ride is the answer to your questions you will soon forget.”- Anonymous
25) “The reason I do it is because if you do it wrong, it will kill you.
If you think it’s too dangerous then go home and cut your lawn and leave us to it.”- Guy Martin (Isle of Man TT)
26) “Motorcycling is not, of itself, dangerous. It’s however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.”- Anonymous
27) “Fake bikers have an image to maintain. The real bikers just don’t give a shit.”- Anonymous
30) “That’s all the motorcycle is, a system of concepts worked out in steel.”
31) “Why are motorcycle dealers closed on Sundays? Because Sunday is for worship… Catholics go to church, Motorcyclists go to the track.”- Anonymous
32) “Riding a motorcycle on today’s highways, you have to ride in a very defensive manner. You have to be a good rider and you have to have both hands and both feet on the controls at all times.”- Evel Knievel
33) “Saddlebags can never hold everything you want, but they CAN hold everything you need”
34) “The three most dangerous words to a biker are “HEY… WATCH THIS!”
35) “Don’t lead the pack if you don’t know where you’re going.”
36) “I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.”
37) “Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.”- Steve McQueen
38) “In the moment, right or wrong, always have your brother’s back!”
39) “Sometimes you need a really crooked road to get your head straight.”
40) “You live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do all their life.”- Marco Simoncelli
41) “You’re never lost on a motorcycle.”
42) “I’d rather be a rider for a minute, than a spectator for a lifetime.”
43) “Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut that connects the handlebars to the saddle.”- Anonymous
44) “Never Twist the throttle with your ego.”- Anonymous
45) “The only impossible journey is the one you never begin.”- Anonymous
I get it- you have heard numerous quotes about riding motorcycle. But I bet you found one biker quote that made you ponder or laugh. If you found that one motorcycling quote, why not share it with your biker buddies. Also, let us know what’s your favourite biker quote. And If you have a good one that we missed out, do let us know and we’ll add it to this list. Cheers!