There has never been a good time for a car enthusiast. The car are getting faster, technologically is advancing, and there are several mediums to enjoy them even if you can’t afford them. In the older days, car enthusiasts could be spotted with their pile of magazines. Now, you have to look at their YouTube subscriptions. Below we have curated a list of 10 Car YouTubers you should follow-
1) Mr JWW– This British gentlemen joined the YouTube party a bit late compared to the others on the list. However, the content that he creates is top notch and can rival the best of the best on YouTube. He owns supercars like McLaren 675LT, Porsche GT3, Audi RS6, and Ferrari F12.
2) DailyDrivenExotics– Damon lives on the Vancouver Island and lets us peak inside his supercar lifestyle. He often does some crazy stuff like drifting a crashed Ferrari that’s missing its doors.
3) Salomondrin– This Mexican living in Hollywood easily gives into buying the latest and baddest supercars. The result is numerous garage update videos because he keeps changing them so fast. Also, this is the guy to follow if you would like to tickle your funny bone.
4) Shmee150– Tim is one of the first few people who started car vlogging culture. And this first mover advantage has made his channel in the close vicinity of 1 million subscribers mark.
5) Seen Through Glass– Sam portrays the next door boy image through his videos. He will not geek out about the technology or the specifications of a car. However, it’s fun to watch him get excited behind the wheel of a supercar.
6) Misha Charoudin– As his day job, Misha works at a car rental company that give cars to customers who want to lap the famous Nurburgring circuit in Germany. He creates very interesting and funny content in an attempt to showcase the car culture in Germany.
7) superspeedersRob– Rob Ferretti has been the car enthusiast since his childhood days. Now in his forties, Rob continues to have fun with a variety of cars, from $500 junk cars to his recent possession- Ferrari 488.
8) TheSmokingTire– Matt Farah has a long history working with some of the biggest Auto-Magazine. This is his personal channel which gained popularity for its one take format. Here, he takes a car for a short spin and takes you along for the ride through his GoPro setup.
9) EricTheCarGuy– If you like to work on your own cars or become mechanically sound, this is the guy to follow.
10) Supercars of London– Paul started this channel by spotting supercars in London and filming them. Fast forward few years, he now himself owns a Lamborghini Huracan. He loves aftermarket exhausts, so you will see lot of that on his channel.
Latest posts by Siddharth Sharma (see all)
- Kawasaki ZX-10R Bookings Halted; Overwhelming Response after Price-Cut - July 17, 2018
- 12 Best Driving Roads Outside India - July 16, 2018
- No Buyers for Tata Nano; Will only be Build to Order Now - July 16, 2018