Book Maruti Suzuki Ignis on Nexa Website for Rs 11,000
Country’s biggest car manufacturer, Maruti Suzuki has started accepting bookings for the Ignis. The Ignis is scheduled to be launched on 13th January 2017. To book their vehicle, customers need to log on to the official Nexa website, fill out a form and deposit Rs 11,000 to complete the e-booking process.
Powering the Ignis will be a 1.2-litre petrol and a 1.3-litre DDiS diesel engine that serves the Baleno. However, unlike Baleno whose automatic variant is only offered with petrol engine, the Ignis will be offered with AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) for both the engines. Apart from the AMT gearbox, the Ignis can be also had with a 5-Speed manual transmission.
Interestingly, the engines for the Ignis has been updated to meet the BS6 emission norms that will be applicable from April 2020. Moreover, the chassis of the Ignis is borrowed from the Baleno, so we expect it to be a good handling and light car.
Maruti Suzuki Ignis Variants-
- Ignis Sigma: A base version that can be only had in petrol engine- manual gearbox configuration.
- Ignis Delta: The Delta variant will be offered with both engines and manual/automatic options.
- Ignis Zeta: this variant can also be had with Petrol/Diesel engine and Manual/Automatic transmission.
- Ignis Alpha: Interestingly, the top end trim won’t be offered with an automatic gearbox. However, a customer can opt for a dual-tone paint scheme.
Latest posts by Siddharth Sharma (see all)
- How to Protect Car from Rats? - August 20, 2018
- Harley Davidson Announces 100% Buyback on Street 750 & Street Rod 750 - August 20, 2018
- 2019 Honda Civic Launching in India Next Year - August 19, 2018